Analyst - Accenture at Youtube (February 2019 - Present)
- Leading a team of 10 agents to monitor YouTube’s Content ID system
- Ensuring quality of agent performance by reviewing agent actions, providing timely and regular feedback, and encouraging team targets
- Setting weekly targets of 500 items and above a 95% precision in rating
- Providing on the ground expertise on the Content ID product to influence policy
- Mastered knowledge in copyright rules and internal YouTube tools to identify, validate and stop abuse of the Content ID system.
- Ensured partners have control of where and how their content appears and is used.
- Standardized process for reviewing and approving applications submitted by partners. The team exclusively uses this process today to review ~200 applications weekly.
- Conceptualized and developed video series to communicate complex industry concepts into easy to follow animated shorts. The series increased engagement, earning ~10k views from YouTube.
- Illustrated series from end-to-end independently using Adobe Creative Suite - meeting all deadlines.
- Collaborated cross-functionally with both UX and marketing to craft original content that met both their needs and followed their corporate style guide.
- Designed and produced all graphics and animations for local TV broadcasts as a team of one.
- Balanced and prioritized projects across 10 productions with varying and competing deadlines.
- Created and maintained visual style guide for documentaries in collaboration with directors and cinematographers
- Managed project independently from concept to creation, ensuring all stakeholders were informed throughout the way.
- Animated motion graphics for consumer-facing advertisements based on the concepts and designs of the Head Animator.
- Contributed animation to educational videos that taught over 3 million viewers about various historical topics.
- Followed basic storyboards but had creative freedom to fine-tune actions, expressions and sight gags.
- Assisted in the day-to-day operations of a film and animation studio.
- Provided supplementary character animation work for broadcast productions.
- 2D Traditional, Digital, and Motion Graphics
- PC, Mac, Cintiqs, Lightboxes, Cameras
- Animation: Flash, Toon Boom, After Effects, Maya, Pencil
- Painting/Illustrating: Photoshop, Skecthbook Pro, Illustrator
- Sound Mixing: Pro Tools, Audition
- Film Editing: Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro
- DVD writing: Encore
- Assistant Kitchen Manager at Hemingway’s Café ( July 2014 – Present)
- Food safety, employee scheduling, daily operation
BA in animation from Point Park University (Jan 2015)
- Magna Cum Laude, Honors, Academic Excellence of the Cinema Department